Cleaning the kitchen on a budget is something that a lot of us look to do, because you may think that hiring a cleaning contractor may be too much for you. We teamed up with a bunch of cleaning contractors to ensure that you always have the best tips for your kitchen cleaning. Remember, you can always do all your cleaning in one afternoon with the tips that we have provided below. Follow these tips and you can have your kitchen gleaming in no time:
1) If you are cutting meat, keep newspaper underneath it to prevent any meat juice or residue blood from spilling all over the place. Unfortunately, when you cut meat, especially in the summer, flies are generally going to come indoors. The best way to combat this is to keep cloves all over the kitchen as flies seem to hate the smell of cloves. There are a couple ways of doing this. The first one is to make a pomander with an apple and stick cloves into it. The second one is to get an oil burner and get some clove oil to burn. You will find that the number flies coming into your kitchen is dramatically reduced.
2) Cleaning your greasy stovetop is very easy when you get some washing up liquid, a scrub brush, a damp cloth as well as a cleaning solution. The best idea is to pour the solution onto the stovetop and let it sink in for half an hour. This ensures that it will cut through the grease and make cleaning it all the more simple. After you have used the scrub brush to clean off any excess grease that the solution has cut through, you can start to wipe it off with the damp cloth. You will then start to see clean stovetop areas. All you need to do is pour some washing up liquid and it should finally clean everything.
3) Cleaning your sink is the epitome of kitchen cleaning. You can make this task easier by using naturally acidic items such as lemon and limes. Alternatively, you can employ acidic cleaning solutions that include lemon inside them to cut through the lime scale. You can also add white vinegar to reduce any spots that dishes and cleaning them leave behind.
4) If you have a dishwasher, kitchen cleaning becomes really simple. Remove all the small items and stick them in the dishwasher. It surely beats the time spent on you doing it manually, and it leaves you with enough time and space to do other things.
5) When you are cooking and something spills over, throw a handful of salt on it immediately. You will find that it will be that much easier to clear up afterwards and it won’t smell as bad. Salt acts as a neutralizer which prevents stains from sticking onto the stove!
6) If you find that during your kitchen cleaning, your drains aren’t moving as quickly as you want them to do, use baking soda to alleviate the issue. Mix a quart of water with baking soda and pour down the drain. Avoid using the drain for a few hours to allow the mixture to set and then flush down with cold water. You will find your drains moving so much faster as you go about your day!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Throw an Elegant Masquerade Party for 18th Birthday - July 15, 2016
- Q&A: Fashion Blogger Shivali Chauhan - June 30, 2016
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Helping Kids to Organize Their Room - June 30, 2016
- Juggling career and family, yet being a master of management - June 30, 2016
- Feminization of HR: Women Leading in Human Resources – A Quick Look - June 29, 2016