I am a frequent traveler always exploring places, moreover it takes me almost an hour each side of commuting from home to work. A passionate traveler, I love to see a new place at least one in a month. However, while being a woman traveler the biggest challenge I am faced with is to find a clean loo to answer nature’s call and the problem gets worst while menstruation – those days a night mare to travel in.
Recently I came across Peeprovider on my IOS phone; it’s an app that helps travelers to locate and use cleaner toilets. The app is precise with loo locations and what’s best – the toilets have been classified based on its cleanliness and hygiene level. Peeprovider is truly a blessing in disguise for me and other women travelers.
Exploring the app
The app is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. Here are the steps to use it:
- Download the app from App store on your phone.
- Open the app and let the app trace your location via (Global Positioning System) GPS on your phone with an active internet connection.
- The app will automatically highlight the loos present in the vicinity.
- You can skim your search by looking through toilet categories like Coffee Shop, public toilets, Mall, Petrol pump and so on.
- Select the route to reach the selected toilet. Get directions and reach the destination with ease.
The application is free for download and all you need to use the app is an active internet connection. Peeprovider is indeed a savior for women who travel long distances and have a tough time searching for cleaner loo’s to tinkle. It is the best application for women as it locates toilets in the rarest zones where it is very difficult to find hygienic washroom for women.
I use the application often and recommend others to use the same for its precession and authenticity of information. I rate the app with 4 out of 5 stars.
You can download it here – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pee-provider/id954795687?mt=8
Do try using the app and drop your comments if you found the review useful.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Throw an Elegant Masquerade Party for 18th Birthday - July 15, 2016
- Q&A: Fashion Blogger Shivali Chauhan - June 30, 2016
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Helping Kids to Organize Their Room - June 30, 2016
- Juggling career and family, yet being a master of management - June 30, 2016
- Feminization of HR: Women Leading in Human Resources – A Quick Look - June 29, 2016