We are HIRING !!!
SmartIndianWomen.com invites you for guest blogging.
We also welcome any art & craft, food, fashion, travel, beauty, health videos or tutorials (and many more….). You bring idea and we will implement.
Your post must be on below topics:
- Women Health
- Women and Relationships
- Beauty and Fashion
- Working Mom / Working Women / Single Mom / Stay at Home Mom / Home maker
- Women Achievers / Women Entrepreneurs
- Baby / Kids / Parenting
- Women Safety
- Women and Finance
- Product Reviews
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- Please provide your pic and few lines about yourself to be published along with the post
- Your post should be at least 400 words long and no more than 800 words.
- We might ask you to make some changes in the post.
- By submitting a guest post you ensure it does not violate any copyright laws.
- Bylines should be no more than 2-3 sentences telling readers who you are, what you do, and where to find you.
- Please include a profile headshot image of you in JPG format
- You may have up to 3 properly formatted anchor text links that goes to your Web site, blog or social media (NOT APPLICABLE FOR PAID GUEST POSTS)
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, I will strive to reply to your submission within 7-10 business days.
- Type “Paid Guest Post” or “Free Guest Post” as relevant in the subject line of the email.
- Please send the post as attachment in word doc format via e-mail.
- We will inform you via email if your post has been accepted by us.
Earn (for Paid Posts only)
Most of our contributors prefer Free Guest posts as it allows their blog/website links in the article. But in case, you don’t want to have links you can go for paid posts.
You will be joining our team at www.smartindianwomen.com/authors/
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest blogger on the SIW.com. We look forward to receiving your submission. We will work hard to ensure not only a smooth process, but a great outcome for our readers along with your success as well.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Throw an Elegant Masquerade Party for 18th Birthday - July 15, 2016
- Q&A: Fashion Blogger Shivali Chauhan - June 30, 2016
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Helping Kids to Organize Their Room - June 30, 2016
- Juggling career and family, yet being a master of management - June 30, 2016
- Feminization of HR: Women Leading in Human Resources – A Quick Look - June 29, 2016